20th Annual Harvest Soup & Wine Festival
Time & Location
About the Event
Our 20th Annual Harvest Soup Festival is November 6th & 7th from 11am-7 pm Saturday & 11 am-6 pm Sunday
Celebrate the harvest season with us by enjoying a spoonful of comforting soup and a mouthful of handcrafted wine. Nothing welcomes the cooler seasons like a warm and inviting bowl of soup paired with the perfect bottle of wine And hey…add some music and it's a harvest festival.
Join us for our most popular annual event. Get your tickets early, they will sell out! LIVE MUSIC every day!
Sample a pairing of 5 gourmet soups with 5 AmRhein’s Wines. Pick your favorite pairing, relax with a bowl (included) and a bottle of wine (for purchase) while listening to great live music! All veterans and first responders receive a free glass of wine with valid ID.
Tickets for each day are $20 adults and $10 under age 21. SUNDAY TICKETS are on sale now.
Tickets are an additional $5 at the door ONLY FOR BOTH SUNDAY EVENTS. WE WILL NOT BE SELLING TICKETS AT DOOR ON SATURDAY-WE ARE SOLD OUT FOR SATURDAY- BOTH SEATINGS.
Guest Chefs and Soups (Please Note: wine pairings might change once we taste the soups a few days before the event)
The 2021 Soups:
Creamy Seafood Chowder with Bacon, Thyme, & Jalapenos by Mike McCarthy
Turkey Taco Chili by Paula Amrhein
Venison Stew with Local Junipers by Paula Amrhein
Italian Sausage & Kale Soup by Gregg & Patty Ferguson
**Guest Chef Owner of REMINI RESTAURANT Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Soup
Live Music Schedule:
Saturday: 11 am to 3 pm ~ Jody Ensor and Lonnie Duo - A fantastic toe-tapping, head-bobbing show!
Saturday: 4 pm to 7 pm ~ Ron Downing Duo - Listen to your favorite top 40's that you can dance to!
Sunday: 11 am to 3 pm ~ Tate Tuck - His soulful voice, infused with a hint of Southern drawl, accompanied by intricate guitar picking pairs with wine perfectly!
Sunday: 4 pm to 6 pm ~ Melissa McSherry - Singer & songwriter who is a lovely pianist with a smooth voice. Enjoy her sing-a-long favorites and her original songs inspired by her faith and family.
SAFETY GUIDELINES IN PLACE FOR THIS EVENT!
1. no more than 75 people at each seating time (11 am to 3 pm and 4 pm to 7 pm)
2. Separate eating areas will be available in tasting room and outside as an option.
3. clear tablecloth covers will be on each table and replaced after each seating time
4. sanitation stations will be set up for your convenience
5. no more than 15 guests at a time inside the tasting room for tasting/purchasing wine- bar will be sanitized between groups
6. adequate ventilation will be provided inside the wine cellar
- SUNDAY ADULT 4 pm to 7 pm$20$20Sold Out
- SUNDAY ADULT 11 am to 3 pm$20$200$0
- UNDER 21 OR DD - SUNDAY$15$150$0