20th Annual Harvest Soup * Wine Festival
Time & Location
About the Event
Our 20th Annual Harvest Soup Festival is November 6th & 7th from 11am-7 pm Sataurday & 11 am-6 pm Sunday
Celebrate the harvest season with us by enjoying a spoonful of comforting soup and a mouthful of handcrafted wine. Nothing welcomes the cooler seasons like a warm and inviting bowl of soup paired with the perfect bottle of wine And hey…add some music and it's a harvest festival.
Join us for our most popular annual event. Get your tickets early, they will sell out!
Sample a pairing of 5 gourmet soups with 5 AmRhein’s Wines. Pick your favorite pairing, relax with a bowl (included) and a bottle of wine (for purchase) while listening to great live music! All veterans and first responders receive a free glass of wine with valid ID.
Tickets for each day are $20 adults and $10 under age 21. Tickets are on sale now. Tickets are an additional $5 at the door.
Guest Chefs and Soups (Please Note: wine pairings might change once we taste the soups a few days before the event)
(Below are the actual 2020 pairings. The 2021 pairings will not be decided until the end of September)
Petit Verdot Infused Venison Stew / Prepared by winemaker, Steve Howard~ PETIT VERDOT
Italian Zuppa Toscano / Prepared by Patty & Gregg Ferguson ~ AGLIANICO
Blue Crab & Shrimp Bisque / Prepared by Ben Ward, Owner of Bent Mtn. Bistro ~ PINOT GRIGIO
Cauliflower & Turmeric Soup (vegan & gluten free) / Prepared by Paula Amrhein ~ TRAMINETTE
Chicken & Thai style Soup / Prepared by Mike McCarthy (recipe still in the works) ~ VIDAL BLANC
Live Music Schedule:
Saturday: 11 am to 3 pm ~ TBA
Saturday: 4 pm to 7 pm ~ TBA
Sunday: 11 am to 3 pm ~ TBA
Sunday: 4 pm to 7 pm ~ TBA
We do not know if we will be under Covid Restrictions in Nov. 2021. Below are the guidelines we had in place and they worked beautifully. We are leaving these here so you can see what we can do in case we need to,
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES ARE IN PLACE FOR THIS EVENT!
1. no more than 50 people at each seating time (11 am to 3 pm and 4 pm to 7 pm)
2. masks will be required during the entire event except for when doing soup/wine pairing and eating
3. guest tables inside wine cellar will be 8 feet apart
4. guest tables will be for no more than 4 people. (there will be tables set up for groups larger than 4)
5. heated outdoor tent will be set up beside veranda for more guest space & tables set up 6 feet apart
6. all wine will be served in plastic cups or bring your own glass
7. clear tablecloth covers will be on each table and replaced after each seating time
8. sanitation stations will be set up for your convenience
9. no more than 10 guests at a time inside the tasting room for tasting/purchasing wine- bar will be sanitized between groups
10. adequate ventilation will be provided inside the wine cellar
If you have any suggestions on how to make this event safer, please email email@example.com
- SATURDAY ADULT 11 am - 3 pm$20$200$0
- SATURDAY ADULT ~ 4 pm to 7 pm$20$200$0
- SUNDAY ADULT 4 pm to 7 pm$20$200$0
- SUNDAY ADULT 11 am to 3 pm$20$200$0
- UNDER 21 OR DD - SATURDAY$15$150$0
- UNDER 21 OR DD - SUNDAY$15$150$0